Click image to view Show
- Number images in the order you want them to appear.
- The numbers should be three-digits at the beginning of the file name and start with zeroes (001mypic.jpg, 022mypic.jpg, etc.).
- For shows with children, consider using some of their drawings or paintings.
- For more meaningful text, use letters, cards, or notes the person has written.
Simple Show: $0.40 per image
- Beginning & end titles
- Music throughout Show
- Photo changes timed to music
- Multiple images at once
- Basic transitions
Standard Show: $1.00 per image
- All Simple Show features, plus -
- Basic graphic elements
- Additional titles/text, up to one title for every 30 images
- Nicer transitions
- Basic image adjustments
Special Show: $2.00 per image
- All Simple & Standard Show features, plus -
- Advanced graphics
- Customized transitions
- Titles/text up to one title for every 10 images
- Minor image touch-ups
- Appropriate sound effects (ocean waves, dog barking, laughter)
- Video combined with stills (extra charge)
- Audio narration (extra charge)
Please allow two weeks from our receipt of images for all Shows.
- For your wedding (growing up, dating)
- Of your wedding ceremony (a copyright release from the photographer would be needed)
- Milestone birthday or anniversary
- Baby's first year
- Special vacation
- Promoting your business
- Scouting camp/year-end
- Daycare center year-end/summer program
- Pet memorial
- Special Holiday newsletter
- Video scrapbook
Image Shows, the Mulberry Creek Imagery specialty, are the perfect way to relive your fondest memories and share your life with loved ones. The prices and styles have been designed to let you order everything from a beautiful yet inexpensive Show simply as a holiday newsletter to a custom-crafted wedding production. Remember, when you order multiple services we'll take 10% off your entire bill.
We want to personalize each Image Show as much as possible (colors, music, styles). The easiest way to start the ordering process is to send an email. If you would like to discuss your order on the phone, make sure to include your phone number and the best time to reach you.